Have you ever found yourself in search of the perfect side to go with any meal? Did you not even know there was such as thing? Well, I’ve got the easiest and perfect side that pairs well with any main course!
It takes a total of 20 minutes to make: 5-10 minute prep and 10-15 minute cook time.
What you will need
1. 1 bag pre-washed green beans
2. 1/2 lb (or less) of prosciutto
1. Pre-set your oven to 415 degrees
2. Take between 5-6 green beans in a bunch and wrap your prosciutto tightly around the bunch
3. Lay them flat on a baking dish
4. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until crisp
It is quick, simple and easy and tastes delicious.
Leave a comment below with your favorite side dish!